MAN WINS MULTI-MILLION NAIRA CONTRACT AFTER ACKNOWLEDGING FRANK EDWARD'S ANOINTING

Gospel act, Frank Edward has been an object of blessing for a certain career man who confessed to having been chasing a particular contract for two years without making any headway; not until he acknowledged Frank’s grace.

Early this morning, the gospel sensation had taken to his IG platform to enlighten his followers about the blessing of God over their lives, saying they don’t have to beg to be blessed because they are already blessed. On his IG platform, he posted this short note; “Let me remind you again that you don’t need to beg God to bless you. he already did.”

Not long after he made the post, a certain man inboxed him to ask who exactly he is. The singer was somewhat confused over the question and asked for clarity. The man then sent him this amazing and mind-blowing testimony.

“I saw this post on your Instagram when I woke up and it struck a chord in me and I began to declare that I am blessed already. Just a few minutes ago, I got a call from some business associates asking for a meeting over a contract my company has been chasing for two years now and even given up on. Frank Edward, who exactly are you???”

Comments