GOSPEL SINGER TIM GODFREY RECOUNTS HIS DAYS OF HUMBLE BEGINNING – SAYS HE WORE ONE TROUSER FOR THREE YEARS AS AN ARTISTE

A popular scripture advises not to "despise days of little beginnings." Another popular scripture speaks of how "a man's gifts makes room for him and brings him before eminent men." Well, that has been Gospel Singer Tim Godfrey's story.

The sensational gospel act, who recently bought seven brand new cars for seven of his loyal crew members, shared his grass to grace story on IG and it was quite touching!!!

The singer recounted how he wore one trouser for three good years, even as an artiste. Posting the tracklist of his debut album on IG, he accompanied it with these words;

“Saw this and I was in tears. I remember people laughing at me. People said I was wasting my life. Some said I wasn't good enough. Countless times, I was rejected. A lot of people walked away. I wore one black trouser for over three years as an artiste. Can you see where #Akpoaza brought me from? In life, I’ve learned not to take anyone for granted.”

“This was sent to me by @iamwoleoni. I think we recorded this in 2004. It was our first recording as gospel artistes. What can I say? Jesus, you are so good to me. Help me bless the name of the Lord. I will be sharing my story here very soon. You will understand that I am a walking miracle. Mention which Xtreme member is still here.”

God surely rewards his own!!!

Comments