DREAM BIG BUT GIVE ROOM FOR GOD’S WILL

FRANK EDWARD BECAME A WORLD-CLASS MUSIC FIGURE EVEN WHEN HE HAD NO DREAMS OF BECOMING A STAR SINGER ONE DAY

It’s not always about the big and intimidating dreams we tend to have at times. Gospel singer FRANK EDWARDS had no dream of becoming the world-class music star that he is today. He simply wanted to make music for people around him, but look where he is today. If the HEART is right, GOD’S WILL plays out against even the odds of HELL!!!

The superstar Gospel singer was in an interview with Punch recently where he talked about his success, fame, and how he STUMBLED on making a career out of music. According to him, he had no such dreams or visions. In his words;


“I never planned for this. I had no idea it would be like this. Some things happen to people and they say it is dream come true. In my case, I didn’t even have any dream. I just wanted to make music for people around me to listen to.”

“I just wanted to do what I loved and I was okay if it was just one person that would tell me my music touched his soul. God decided to bless me and take my music all over the world. I am grateful for that.”

Giving a word of advice to his colleagues in the gospel music ministry, he further said;

“If you’re a gospel minister, you have to know that you are in a ministry. If you are in it for the money, you may be disappointed. It is not that you’ll not make money in the long run. But that is not the focus. The focus is to preach the gospel of Christ through your music.”

Comments